Wednesday, May 21, 2008

~s~

i'd been trying to figure out if i deserve love, until bobo proposed. 

i'd been trying to figure out if my life had been a joke, until i got pregnant with marsya.

i'd been trying to come to terms with resentment and depression, until ryan came into our lives.

i'd been asking myself why?

until God proved to me.

it's been more than 2 weeks since ryan last ran about at home, screamed at his sister and jumped on my bed.

'something' has been clinging onto him and thus, the refusal to walk and be himself. ironically, before we found that out, we watched ''Congkak". right after that movie, bobo and i held each other tightly. we stayed up for our subuh prayers and kept on praying, chanting whatever verses that we know.

my body gets weaker and weaker from watching my chubby, happy baby turning to a scrawny and cranky baby.

my heart breaks each time he wails.

my eyes has learnt to stop tears from welling in fornt of him, simply because i cannot show 'it' i'm weak.

God must love me so much, for the great tests He has been giving me.

it's time i realise that only Him can help me.

meanwhile, if you have read this entry, please, please pray for my son, Ryan Ilhan Bin Mohammad Harisman.

6 comments:

  1. Salam kyn

    Pray tt Ryan will get well soon and be a bubbly and happy boy.

    A month ago when qistina too was sick for two weeks me too felt the same way.

    I have faith tt as long as we remember Him he will not forget us.

    Have faith. And i only pray the best for your bubbly boy and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyn, insyallah Ryan will be alright :)
    I'll pray for him to get better :)
    Be strong darl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll always pray for him. I miss the chubby, happy and bubbly ryan ilhan..Insya Allah, he'll get much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know how you'll feel right now. be strong, kyn. i'll pray for ryan. insya'allah he'll be up and running and be the bubbly boy once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love you, darling.

    (kak lyn pun sama. :p)

    rid kirim salam kat bobo.

    we hope to see you this saturday.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kyn darling, ryan will soon be ok. insyallah, have faith in HIM. never stop praying and im praying for him too. love ya dear

    ReplyDelete