Saturday, June 18, 2011

A lot like love

A very sounding (pun intended) reward for going through difficult times and Gestational Diabetes.







A healthy baby,Keisya Batrisyia arrived on 18 June 2010 weighing 3.57kg.

And life has never been the same eversince.
Breastfed her till eleven months (my target was 6 mths! :D),had her first tooth at 8mths (the earliest compared to her siblings) and truly the baby at home.

She has brought so much love,she is a lot like love herself.





























For all that had happened, I am now more thankful,understood clearly and certainly,happy that you have entered our lives. You were the perfect gift for my 30th b'day last year. And for many years to come insyaallah,you and I are gonna share lots more happy memories.

You are my love,baby. A whole new meaning to love.

Happy 1st Birthday,my little princess!! You are my everything!!!
Mmmmmmmmuahhh!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment