Thursday, May 29, 2008

~moving forward part 1~

1. i have SERIOUSLY made up my mind.

2. i have started typing out the letter.

3. i have filled in the notice.

4. i have informed many of my intention.

5. i have informed 2 HODs and that's a very good step to not look back. :)

6. i have BIG plans with Bobo. :) (no, no, no more babies till DEGREE is in my hand )

7. i have no worries for my class as they have improved tremendously in Math, especially. :)

8 i have a worry though, that they might miss me. :(

9. i have seriously no idea what i can do besides teaching!

10. but...i SERIOUSLY don't care!! heee....

A-Min darling!!!!!! i'm now thinking of my next hair colour...

;p

7 comments:

  1. Good luck and all the best to you.
    Just go for it k....

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling!! you resigned??

    ReplyDelete
  3. go forward.,, jgn pandang belakang...

    ;)

    all the best to u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salaams..

    Eh serious ke ni...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still thinking on what's my next hair colour will be too. Heh!

    And yes!!! Jgn pandang belakang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. resigning must be for your studies... Thats a great move... All the best dear!

    ReplyDelete