Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cry

Have you ever felt that you have done everything you could to make everyone happy but when you go to sleep at night,you feel like crying?

It's obvious that I have.

I cry for many reasons.

1. Tired. Too tired to even think that I am and so,the tears would
flow and I would fall asleep. I would wake feeling so much better though. 'Hibernate',I would say.

2. Hurt. Well,almost all the time,we cry because we are hurt. No matter how deeply hurt we are,crying seems to be the best way to 'help' ourselves. And no doubt,I am only human so I do get hurt sometimes. And although I might have been hurt way earlier in the day, crying it to sleep sort of helps me 'delete' and 'refresh'.

3. Anxious,worry,fear.
These three always come together. Whatever problems I might be facing,I can only think straight and get a deep realisation about it before I
go to sleep at night. Being too occupied in the day keeps me frm getting paranoid in the day,which is good too,so at least I'm more rational when dealing with the kids. And so,I would cry when these problems hit me hard,exactly when I have decided to 'shut down'. Must be the 'anti-virus' doing it's work.

4. Sad but happy. Happy but sad.
Don't understand? Try having kids and you will understand what I mean. Most nights when I can't sleep,I would look through my videos and photos in my phone. Looking at the four angels of my life make me wanna 'print screen' everything about them. From the first child's birth to the last child's latest development. I
would be smiling but my heart is actually tearing into pieces. My precious four are growing way too fast,I am sad but happy. :')

And that is the reason why I'm crying right now.














~sueetchic~

No comments:

Post a Comment