Thursday, April 28, 2011

My kids are the best...

Messmakers!
That's what they are.
They know mummy allows mess (although I cringe at it all the time!) because that's how a child learns the most effectively.







Oh well,guess I have to suck it up. (Breathe in deeeeeeeeply)

Marsya and Ryan haven't been to school this week and what other way to keep their boredom (and kill my guilt :p) away!

As I'm typing this, Elisya has joined in the activity and Keisya is taking her nap, they're still painting. (Not the walls I hope!)








Marsya painted a big butterfly.
Elisya asked to draw a flower for her to paint and Ryan asked for an aeroplane and a flower. 0_o








He then asked for a BIG flower with a butterfly and a bee!







In case you didn't know,Ryan is our only boy. He is in K1 and he likes flowers and plays with balls,toy cars,figurines and errrrmmm...his sisters' dolls.

Should I be worried?

Anyway,please remind me to buy those poster colours in tubes.
Because...



Uhuh...the poster colours that we have been using will not be what they are anymore.

Oh well,before my maid faints and my dad starts screaming,I better stop more mess.

(Breathes in deeeeeply.)
*chants:patiencepatiencepatience....


No comments:

Post a Comment