Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Whole New Affair

Yes, yes, it's been over 2 years or so that I last blogged. Actually, no. Hehe. I was blogging privately immediately after I resigned.

Then came the gatal-ness and here I am, back to wordpress. :p

Life has been pretty fly, I must say. :)

With a new baby, my 3rd child, who has turned ONE since 30 March. That is none other than my precious, Elisya Batrisyia. :)

With a new home, situated in Serangoon North since March 2010. :)

With my parents and younger sister who are now staying with us. :)

And of course, with another baby on the way. :) Alhamdulillah.

I'll have four children come June, Insya'Allah and I have never been more blessed.

But now, it's time for me to take my very short nap. It's only when Elisya is taking hers and the other 2 are in school that I can have my nap. Even if it's just 15 minutes. Hell yeah, I deserve it! Hehe.

For now, welcome me back, with wide open arms, can? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment