Tuesday, February 5, 2008

~tonight! yes, tonight!~

like finally!

no need for any kidnapping strategies.

heeee..heee....

i'm giggling to myself as the faces of the two beautiful ladies flash across my mind.

i'm so tickled as i remember last thursday, a fraction of the fun i had.

tonight, will be whole.

:D

why am i still talkin math?

school's over. it's netball now!

*ok...i can already hear the girls makin my way to my cubicle. i bet the PE store room is locked and they need my keys to get the balls out.*

oh shucks! where did i put my whistle? and the keys??!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updated:

yes, i'm right.  now, they're complaining that the boys are teasing them and saying they wanna join netball too...cos it's sooooooooo easy to play....

these boys ahhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment