Wednesday, February 13, 2008

~i'm singing to my all time favourite~

VONDA SHEPARD
Baby, Don't You Break My Heart Slow

I like the way you wanted me
Every night for so long baby
I like the way you needed me
Every time things got rocky

I was believing in you
Am I mistaken do you say,
Do you say what you mean
I want our love to last forever

But I'd rather you be mean than love and lie
I'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbye
I'd rather take a blow at least then I would know
But baby don't you break my heart slow

I like the way you'd hold me
Every night for so long baby
And I like the way you'd say my name
In the middle of the night
While you were sleeping

I was believing in you
Was I mistaken
Do you mean, mean what you say
When you say our love could last forever

Well I'd rather you be mean than love and lie
I'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbye
I'd rather take a blow at least then I would know
But baby don't you break my heart slow

(Bridge)
You would run around and lead me on forever
While I wait at home thinking that we're together
I wanted our love to last forever

Well I'd rather you be mean than love and lie
I'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbye
I'd rather take a blow at least then I would know
But baby don't you break my heart slow


 











9 comments:

  1. i love all vonda's songs. kalo dulu tengok citer ally mcbeal sure tangkap leleh beb!!!! skarang pon dh leleh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ah kak lynn...i love ally mcbeal also...n ni lagu bukan leleh jer...menangkap....merusuk ke kalbu...heee...melayu seh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. menusuk lah darling..violence sey merusuk...i tak boleh dgr kat work pc..but the lyrics is so deep...
    terasa, merasa, menjiwai sanubari hati kecilku..sob..sob..
    love you kyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah! ketawa sorang2 pat staff room mcm org gila k! tu lah....kyn ni...feeling ber-melayu...hahah! mcm maner bole dpt A2 for o-level malay pun tak tau lah.....
    thks janna! heeee......*masih tersengeh-sengeh sendiri*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song too.. Now you are making me humming the song non stop! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. haiyo. lagu is sedih cannn.... tukar ah.. maner lagu trance aku kasi koe hari tu??? koe cuber kasi KakLynn koe dengar.. tercabot jantung dia skejapan..

    heh.

    heh.

    heh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ala.... setakat lagu trance kak lynn tak heran lar beb..... cuba nko kasi aku tengok didod lari kena kejar anjing!!! baru leh tercabot jantung ku.. tapi kene cepat2 pasang balik ar......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Long tak baik aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha! korang ni kelakar lah! actually kan dod, aku pun pernah kena kejar anjing. kena gigit pat pantat lagi! mc 3 hari beb! hehehe

    ReplyDelete