Friday, April 20, 2012

Mambo No 5

It's baby boom this year! So many people I know have just given birth and getting pregnant. Therefore I will go straight to the point because yes,this is affecting my much needed rest.

Bobo (the husband,just in case you don't know) wants a number five.

Yeap. He does. The reversible ligation I went through almost two years ago right after I had Keisya has proved to be the best birth control for me.

The Pill didn't work,that's why I conceived Keisya when Eli was only 7 mths old. The rubber,oh well....Bobo's not too keen (read: lazy to use) about it. That's why Ryan came right after Marsya turned 1.

Almost 2 years of not conceiving is something I'm proud of actually,considering the fact that my 4 kids were really born close to one another. Plus the fact that I've finally started pursuing my studies,I am so thankful for such a birth control. (Oh have I mentioned I got a certificate for it? Lol)

But..darn..I'm really astounded by my own thoughts. Furthermore, where am I gonna get the energy from?!

And for the record,I'm NOT pregnant ahhhh. But I'm happy for many of my friends and tweet pals who are!!! ;)

So will it remain as the 4muskynteers or will there be a hi-5?

Only God knows.


1 comment:

  1. laughed reading this .. i too got a certificate and best part the nurse had to say this after giving it to me ... "Don't loose it!" ...lols ;)

    Great blog you've here Kyn ... love reading everyone of the post :)

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete