Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why I often smile to myself #1

Yesterday, while driving to the hospital to visit nenek. Marsya sat in the front passenger seat.

Marsya: Mummy, my friend, she wears PE attire with tudung. (Rolling her eyes) Obit kan?!

Mummy: (Shocked to hear it but not surprised that Marsya said it.) And you called her obit for?!

Marsya: Ya lah, PE attire kan t-shirt je. Short sleeved. Then she wear tudung. So Kakak said "Awak obit lah."

Mummy: NO! You cannot be too honest like that! What if she feels hurt?

Marsya: No lah. Dia yang hurt kakak. She beat me after that.

Mummy: Did you cry?

Marsya: No. I laughed.

Mummy: Please do not call others obit anymore ok?

Marsya: Then you call me obit, can?
   
Mummy: (Pretended not to hear because really, my dear daughter can be real obit at times. Sigh...)

Marsya: And then right. (OMG my daughter is only 5 leh. NOT 15!!)

Mummy: Ahuh. (Step interested)

Marsya: She wear her tudung then the tali is here (pointing to the top of her head). So painful what!

Mummy: Maybe it's not painful to her?

Marsya: Oh. But so obit.

Mummy: (Oh God. Please keep me sane. This is ONLY the beginning.)

0_____o

No comments:

Post a Comment